Pages

Tuesday 15 October 2019

wonder writing

One day it all started when was going on a walk, I was just
looking down at my phone.  Until I saw a red leaf I said wow
“I have never seen this colour leaf before” I saw more that
lead to a staircase with a creepy man that was wearing a hood.

I walked down the staircase until I got closer to the creepy
man I was sweating I was scared that he would try to kidnap
me. I was right next to him I sweated a lot then I finally went
away from the creepy man but then…..he took his hood off
and the creepy man was SLENDERMAN!!!!!!

I said “please don’t eat me” slender man could not talk but he
could teleport so he took me to his house but then…..IT
WAS A TRAP I WAS STUCK IN HIS HOUSE!! I had to find
a key and cut the wire’s but I heard a lady she said “you
want to play hide in seek” 


I went to look who it was IT WAS GRANNY FROM THE
GAME but luckily I know where the wirecutter is and the key
cause I played granny a lot to escape.   So I ran upstairs and
looked in the box, it had the key then I ran to the door and put
the key in and ran until I saw granny I ran faster. 

I got the wirecutter and escaped, then there was slender man
again.  I ran super fast as my legs would let me but he kept
teleporting and he put me in an escape room I said “DANG
IT!!” I tried to look for a key. luckily I can hack games once
a day and got out “YAY!!” I said and never went there ever
again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.