Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2019

wonder writing rock pool


One day I was going for a walk to the beach. 
But I saw a rock circle I looked inside there was nice clear
water so I got my axe and cut the tree BANG!!! The axe was
stuck in the tree so I got another axe and cut the tree 
it did not get stuck this time so then I got some strong
tall grass to make a leader so I put the leader in the water
so I could go down and back up but then ...there was a
BABY SHARK!!! But then “oops” I went so fast on the leader
it broke I got the wrong grass “AAAHHHHH!!!!” the baby shark
was staring at me I was so scared I sweated “g-good b-baby
shark” and the baby shark tries to BITE ME!!! I could not stay
here no more but luckily I keep a net with me.  It was on the
rock I pulled the net down and jumping cause the baby shark
was going to bite me and I got the net “horay!!” and got the
baby shark with the net and I yelled “SOMEONE HELP ME
I AM STUCK IN HERE!!!!” and someone helped me and I took
the baby shark to the village so I can show them everyone
came and said “A BABY SHARK!!?!!?” I told them what
happened and put the baby shark in the sea to swim.  The end
i hope you like my wonder writing :b have a nice day bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.