Pages

Friday 25 December 2020

Meri Kirihimete ki a koutou-Merry Christmas and new year to all (Summer Learning Journey, Activities)

 A family game of Monopoly is equal parts joy and frustration | HeraldNet.com
My Dads side of the family plays Monopoly to play the game you rent or own it a property with your money (fake) and you roll a 2 dice if your character lands on chance card or community card you get to grab it and read it. it takes long to play, but watch out for jail you have to roll double with the dices or you go to jail and miss a turn if you land on somebody's Property you have to pay them if the property if not owned by anyone you could buy it or save your money (fake). If you run out of money your out! the aim of the game to win is who ever has the most money. 

You need: Characters, the broad game, the fake money, chance cards ,Community cards and the dices

COVID-19: How people act over Christmas will be crucial in deciding next  phase of coronavirus pandemic | UK News | Sky News
On My Mum's side we don't really play games we just eat and talk and hangout and have fun :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Harmony

    Merry Christmas to you! It’s been a real pleasure seeing your blogs so far and I’m looking forward to another four weeks of seeing the great work that I know you’re capable of.

    I hope you won monopoly and had fun on your Mum’s side of the family. And I hope there was some yum food today to enjoy.

    Meri Kirihimete, all the best
    Benjamin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :D hope you had a good Christmas. and we didn't play monopoly i just asked my step brother what game they play. and i'm not hanging out with my family today cause i'm busy at my dads

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.