Pages

Monday 14 October 2019

immersion assembly 2019 october 14


Today it was Pt England's first day back. The whole school went to the hall for immersion assembly 

I looked at the big screen our inquiry was “life’s a stage” so we sat down in the hall.

There was dancing and drama.  We watched team 1’s, they did a Cinderella film. It was girls dancing and Cinderella was sweeping the floor she said “I wish I could go to the ball too” and the fairy god mother came and said, “what is this” one of the mean sister’s said “were dancing for the prince” and the other mean sister said “I will dance with him and he will love me" Then the mean sister’s argued with each other “no me” and the fairy godmother said “why don't you dance Cinderella” she said “I love dancing” then she started dancing and one of the mean sister’s said “Cinderella you should go back to sweeping” then the fairy god mother said “you are so mean I will turn you into a frog” the end.

This will take long to say all of it so i will just tell you my favourite part my favourite was the team 5’s it was cool dancing they did the hola and other songs.  Bye i hope you like my writing :)  

1 comment:

  1. Fakalofa lahi atu Harmony! I like the details you wrote for team 1's inquiry. I thought team 5's inquiry was really good - professional dancers who graced the stage with their presences .. beautiful!

    Keep writing! Great ideas! See if we can proof-read & edit your work, especially using full stops, comas. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.