Pages

Thursday 24 December 2020

Te Huarere - The Weather (Summer Learning Journey, Activity's)

 https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1mj0_bsbeFcp4JISDzcL0-cRRh7vAxyGuQw_x2ZqTrjU/edit?usp=sharing

If there is an error i'm sorry- comment and ill try fix it :)

Hello! Sorry that i did my video again by myself its cause i didn't want to ask my Dads side of the family if they wanted to do it because i'm shy :( but i hope this is enough :) (I'm at my dads house) Also i'm sorry if the Moari is right i used Google Translate


2 comments:

  1. Mōrena Harmony

    Ben here again

    You’re really funny! The pillow on the head was a great prop. I’m sorry that you’re finding it hard to get others to help with your activities… you’re amazing for being persistent and getting them done any way. He toki koe!

    I want you to work on your pronunciation okay? Go back to your Māori vowels, A, E, I, O, U and always keep those in mind with every Māori word you use. Because the way you said ‘tohu’ wasn’t quite right but it’s an easy thing to fix :D.

    Remember this classic song to help you with your pronunciation.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiI7BIZLLwM

    He rangi paki i tēnei rā. It’s a nice day where I am, how about you?

    Meri Kirihimete, Merry Christmas,
    Benjamin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ben :) Ill work on my Moari words!. Merry Christmas to you too! and its good but hot over here, i thought a pillow would be good cause it was quicker than a wig haha. its alright doing the activities by myself though its not bad-. :P

    Meri Kirihimete kia pai te ra o teera
    Harmony Franklyn :D

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.